Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Testing"

Well, we did it!  Noah was evaluated this week, now we have to wait until Feb 18th to see if there is a diagnosis and what recommendations they have for us to help him cope.  My biggest fear is that they do not have any recommendations for us. I don't need a diagnosis but I really need help on how far to push him and discipline him.  I never seem to know anymore when he is just being a booger and when he is having troubles expressing and coping.  I am happy to say though that while I have been really nervous about testing him and what they will say, I am really happy we finally did it.  It has been a long 5 months in school.  They funny part, we now seem to have it worked out for the most part in school. Noah has had a few incidents, but mostly positive days in class for the past 3 weeks!  YAY Noah! You ROCK!  While I am so proud of him, I still hold my breath some days waiting for a phone call from the school.  Sad but true. I know Noah can do it, but I don't want to keep my hopes up and then something happen.  I would just be upset and I don't want Noah to feel that.  It seems like that is all he has felt sent school started is us lecturing him. I don't want to act disappointed but Noah is a bright kid and can pick up on things that are never said, especially when they have to do with him.  

Here is to what the future holds!

No comments: